Recent Settlements and Verdicts
We are very proud of our track record. Some of our most notable victories which have resulted in substantial monetary settlements for our clients are listed below. Obviously, not every case we undertake involves injuries as serious as those reported here. With the same degree of skill, care, concern and professionalism, we also represent people who suffer less significant injuries. In each of the cases discussed below, lawyers for the insurance companies vigorously contested our claims and spent large amounts of time and money trying to deny our clients fair compensation.
We are extremely proud that we were able to overcome enormous challenges in these cases so that our clients could be “made whole”.
Our lawyers have served over 1000 clients in civil litigation. This experience over the years has helped us create a network of seasoned professionals that we employ to build strong cases for our clients. We want you to become our client so that we can bring all of our resources together for your case.
Free Case Evaluation
Why Choose Falcon Law Firm, LLC?
In addition to the numerous settlements we have won for our clients, there are many reasons to choose Falcon Law Firm. We provide:
- Careful, personal attention to each detail of your case
- Ability to handle cases in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- A range of legal practice areas including personal injury, civil litigation, workers’ compensation, real estate transactions, wills, and bankruptcy
- Fluency in Spanish
settlement secured for a woman who was involved in an accident where her car was rear-ended by a truck.
$1.5 MillionJury Award
Jury award was secured by the Falcon Law Firm after a man was injured in an auto related accident.
$1.4 MillionJury Award
Jury award was secured for a woman who sustained a brain injury and a back injury that required surgery.
- $900,000 settlement for a woman was injured in an auto accident. She sustained injuries to her neck and was unable to work after the accident.
- $800,000 settlement secured for a man who was injured in a construction site accident. He sustained a neck injury that required him to undergo surgery.
- $550,000 settlement was secured for a man who sustained an injury to his hand as a result of a machine. Two of his fingers were partially amputated.
- $450,000 settlement was secured prior to trial after a man was hit by a vehicle while he was working on a road crew. The Plaintiff required several surgeries to his knees.
- $350,000 settlement prior to trial was secured after a woman sustained injuries to her neck when she was rear ended while stopped a traffic light. The other vehicle hit the Plaintiff’s car at a low rate of speed. There was very little damage done Plaintiff’s vehicle. Plaintiff had to undergo neck surgery. Our firm secured a low impact expert to show how that lack of damage to plaintiff’s car did not necessarily equate to plaintiff not sustaining serious injuries.
- $350,000 settlement was secured for a man who was injured at a work site while lifting a gate. Our firm was able to prove the lift on the gate was defective.
- $315,000.00 settlement secured for a woman who was involved an an auto accident and sustained upper extremity fractures.
- $300,000 settlement for a woman who was rear ended in an auto accident. She injured her neck and underwent surgery.
- $245,000 settlement prior to trial was secured by our firm for a passenger in a vehicle that was rear-ended. The Plaintiff sustained injuries to his shoulder and back.
- $225,000 settlement secured for a man who was involved an an auto accident and sustained injuries to his neck that required he undergo surgery.
- $210,000 settlement was secured for a woman who was involved an auto accident. She sustained injuries to her neck which required surgery.
**** Results may vary depending on your facts and legal circumstances
*The awards and accolades displayed on this website were issued to the attorneys or the entire law firm by the respective providers of these honors, and the lawyer was included in the list with that name and does not suggest that the lawyer has that attribute. They are as follows, Rue Ratings, The National Trial Lawyers, and American Association for Justice (AAJ). No aspect of these advertisements has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.