When Do You Need a Car Accident Lawyer?
The physical and emotional consequences of a car crash are often overwhelming. The right car accident lawyer can help calm the situation, and protect your rights as you heal and recover.
The experienced attorneys at Falcon Law Firm have compiled the following information regarding car and vehicular accidents. If you need specific legal advice, call us at 732-660-1200 for free and confidential counsel.
In This Article
- What Causes Car Accidents?
- What Does a Car Accident Lawsuit Cover?
- Verdicts and Settlement Won by Falcon Law Firm
- How to Contact Falcon Law Firm
- Car Accident FAQs
What Causes Car Accidents?
Car accidents are one of the leading causes of death in the United States, right after heart disease and cancer according to the CDC.
The leading causes of car accidents include:
- Distracted driving: Smartphones, navigation, infotainment systems, and other forms of in-vehicle technology are common causes of distracted driving. However, anything that causes someone to take their attention off the road is dangerous, including the radio, snacks, and passengers.
- Impaired driving: Driving while under the influence of drugs (illegal or prescription) or alcohol impacts one’s ability to be alert, process information, and react quickly. Likewise, sleepiness or exhaustion also diminish a driver’s capability to control a vehicle. If you or a loved one were injured in a drunk driving crash, the veteran car accident lawyers at Falcon Law Firm are ready to help.
- Speeding: While many drivers are tempted to cheat the speed limit, a speeding vehicle is incredibly dangerous and difficult to maneuver safely. The injuries suffered during high-speed collisions can be catastrophic or fatal.
These are some of the most common causes of car accidents, but others may arise like inclement weather on unsafe roads, or issues with the vehicle itself (like improperly made or installed parts). To find out who is responsible for property damage after a car accident, or what to do if your child was involved in a car accident, you may need professional legal advice.
Contacting a car crash lawyer is about your need to recover your health, repair your property, and protect your rights. Call the Falcon Law Firm at 732-660-1200 today.
What Does a Car Accident Lawsuit Cover?
Contacting a car crash lawyer is about your needs to recover your health and property. The case results achieved by the Falcon Law Firm include:
- Medical expenses like emergency surgery, ambulance transport, follow-up care, and ongoing physical therapy or treatment
- Property costs for your vehicle and the possessions inside of it
- Lost wages and employment benefits, including pensions, raises, health care coverage, and contract or advancement opportunities
- Pain and suffering for physical pain and psychological distress that affects your work and home life
- Wrongful death support for funeral and burial costs, estate fees, and the loss of income and companionship
Injuries and deaths from car accidents aren’t just a matter of financial distress, they also affect one’s quality of life. An experienced car accident lawyer from Falcon Law Firm can help translate your needs and losses into a legal framework, and fight for your rights.
Verdicts and Settlements Won by Falcon Law Firm
The case results we’ve achieved for our car accident clients include:
- A $900,000 settlement for a woman whose neck was injured from an auto accident, affecting her ability to work
- A pre-trial settlement of $350,000 for a rear-end accident victim who had to undergo neck surgery due to the collision
- A $210,000 settlement for a client who required surgery to heal after a car crash
We are proud to deliver real financial help to people and their families after a traumatic vehicle crash. The Falcon Law Firm can be reached at 732-660-1200 for any questions you need answered.
How to Contact Falcon Law Firm
An enormous amount of car accidents are preventable. Conscientious drivers on safe roads should be able to commute without incident. However, when accidents occur, irreversible harm is done, and sometimes lives are lost.
Falcon Law Firm is a law office dedicated to advocating for the injured. We provide English and Spanish services to those who need legal counsel, and can be reached through our online contact form or by phone at 732-660-1200.
Time is a factor due to statutes of limitations involving car accidents — if you don’t file a claim within the allowable time frame, you may lose your opportunity to seek fair compensation. Reach out at your earliest convenience to make sure your rights don’t expire.